January 1, 2010

Thank you all for following me through 2009. It has been an amazing experience and I am glad I choose to do this. At time it became a chore and I wanted to give up. But I never did because I did not want to give up on this. As it comes to the end I am so happy I finished out the project. I will not be fully continue this project for 2010. I am going to keep this blog open to continue posting pictures of my life in 2010. I am going to be working on my 101 things in 1001 days for the next 2.5+ years. Feel free to follow me (http://civygirl101things.blogspot.com/).

2 comments:

Me said...

Great job with the pictures! I haven't commented much but I saw them in Google Reader! I totally lost my drive with my own 365 project. But you really did awesome!! I enjoyed seeing them.

Beka said...

Thanks Lisa! I am glad you have enjoyed them all. I am looking forward to 101 things in 1001 days.